ONTARIO CPAP SUBSIDY PROGRAM
Get the Sleep You Deserve.
New to CPAP?
Five Year Renewal Patient?
Answered “Yes” to any of the questions above? Contact us, you may qualify.
Since 1997 we have been a registered vendor with the Ontario Ministry of Health and Long Term Care, Assistive Devices Program*.
*ONLY FOR ONTARIO RESIDENTS MEETING ADP CRITERIA.
What Does It Include?
Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program FAQ’s
Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program offers eligible Ontario residents monetary assistance by subsidizing respiratory equipment and supplies for long-term medical care including respiratory equipment and supplies.
To qualify, you must:
- be an Ontario resident
- have a valid Ontario health card
- have a disability requiring respiratory equipment and supplies for six months or longer
- not be a resident of a long-term care home (exception: long-term care home residents can receive funding for Positive Airway Pressure Systems)
Who does not qualify
You do not qualify, if you:
- already qualify for or are receiving support from the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board for the same respiratory equipment and supplies
- are a Group “A” veteran and already qualify for or are receiving support from Veterans Affairs Canada for the same respiratory equipment and supplies
- are a patient of an acute or chronic care hospital
Our CPAP Consultants will assist you through the entire process and the documentation for the Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program application.
The appointment can take anywhere between 1-2hrs depending on the level of attention the patient requires. (I.e. If you would like further clarification on the Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program’s process, machine knowledge or therapy benefits, the appointment may require more time.)
The consultation will consist of a brief conversation with a knowledgeable technician who will answer your questions regarding your sleep therapy.
All virtual communications are conducted on either Google Meet or Zoom for a consistent experience.
Once your equipment has been registered and the payment has been received, please allow for 2-5 business days depending on location and shipping method. On average, patients located within the GTA receive their equipment within 2-3 business days.
When prescribed by an Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program authorized Sleep Lab, CPAP machines are partially funded 75% by the Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program. … If you are receiving ACSD, OWP, or ODSP benefits, Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program will cover the CPAP machines at 100%. Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program does not cover replacement parts, supplies, masks or extended warranties.
Through the Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program, we help you cover the cost of:
- cardiorespiratory monitors
- suction devices (stationary and portable) and the supply items used with the device
- medication compressors (stationary and portable)
- high output air compressors
- airway clearance devices (percussors and postural drainage boards only)
- Positive Airway Pressure (PAP) systems, including
- Continuous Positive Airway Pressure (CPAP) systems
- Auto-Titrating Positive Airway Pressure (APAP) systems
- Bi-Level Positive Airway Pressure (BPAP) systems
We cover 75% of the Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program price for respiratory equipment, including cardiorespiratory monitors, suction devices, medication compressors, high output air compressors, airway clearance devices, and PAP systems.
You must pay 25% of the Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program price.
We cover 100% of the Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program price for the above respiratory equipment, if you receive financial assistance from one of these programs
- Ontario Works
- Ontario Disability Support Program
- Assistance for Children with Severe Disabilities
MRC Sleep is a registered Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program vendor licensed by Ontario’s Ministry of Health which permits us to sell CPAP / APAP / BiLevel devices and acquire partial funding for our clients who are eligible for Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program.
Every 5 years. CPAP Machine – as required. Ontario CPAP Subsidy Program will fund a replacement machine every 5 years if the machine is not working properly.