Philips Respironics’ compact, 31-pound EverFlo Q is the first ultra-quiet concentrator available at an affordable price. It has the ease of use of the popular EverFlo oxygen concentrator and adds an ultra-quiet sound level.The EverFlo Q has only 40 decibel sound level, which significantly increases patient satisfaction. Until now, most oxygen concentrators have been bulky, heavy, and require ongoing maintenance by patients and homecare providers. But the 5-liter per minute EverFlo Q stationary concentrator has been designed with a unique set of features to lower the costs of providing oxygen therapy while maintaining ease of use for patients.
- Lightweight and easy to transport at 31 pounds
- Compact ergonomic design takes up less space, looks less like a medical device
- One of the quietest mainstream concentrators (<45dbA)
- Uses less power and produces less heat, so it’s more patient-friendly
- Low maintenance for reduced service costs. No homecare provider filter change for two years. Patients do not ever have to change filters.
- Oxygen purity indicator option for increased security. EverFlo is available with or without oxygen purity indicator. This OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) ultrasonically measures oxygen output as a purity indication.
40 (typical) dB
120 VAC +/- 10%
58.4 cm H x 38.1 cm W x 24.1 cm D (23″ H x 15″ W x 9.5″ D)
|OPI (Oxygen Percentage Indicator) Alarm Levels||
Low Oxygen (82%) and Very Low Oxygen (70%)
|Average Power Consumption||
(at 5 LPM) 93% +/-3 %
14 (31) kg (lbs)
12°C to 32°C/55°F to 90°F
-34°C to 71°C (-30°F to 160°F) up to 95% relative humidity
up to 95 %
0 to 2286 m (0 to 7500 ft)