When the Fully Automatic AED Plus® detects a shockable heart rhythm, it delivers the shock on its own, with no rescuer intervention required. No one needs to push a button. Once the AED Plus Automatic prompts, “DON’T TOUCH PATIENT,” and the heart analysis begins, if a shock is needed it will be delivered automatically after a brief verbal countdown.
When a cardiac arrest occurs, the fact is that only half of the victims will need a shock. However, all will require cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR).
ZOLL’s Fully Automatic AED Plus features Real CPR Help®, a CPR feedback tool that is able to actually see what you are doing and provide feedback to help you do it well. Audio and visual prompts help you rescue with confidence and clarity unmatched by any other AED.
Features & Benefits:
- ZOLL® AED Plus® includes a LCD screen at no additional cost showing voice prompt messages, device advisory messages, elapsed time, shock count and chest compression graph.
- ZOLL®’s AED Plus® is the only AED that features Real CPR Help, ™ a tool that can actually see your chest compressions and guide you to the correct rate and depth during CPR. No other AED provides Real CPR Help™.
- One Electrode is Easier than Two: The CPR-D•padz, ™ is a one-piece, pre-connected pair of electrodes with Real CPR Help. By using CPR hand placement as the landmark, it is easy to place the CPR-D•padz, ™, on the victim quickly. Traditional 2 piece Stat•padz II electrodes are also available.
- Consumer Batteries for Convenience and Savings: the AED Plus is the only AED to use inexpensive, consumer lithium batteries that are easy to replace and last five years in stand-by mode.
- The AED Plus’ unique graphical interface – pictures combined with text displays and voice prompts – helps rescuers every step of the way.
- Fast Shock Charge Time: less than 10 seconds with new batteries.
- ZOLL’s CPR-D•padz, ™ with 5 year shelf life & consumer grade lithium batteries significantly reduce electrode the cost of AED ownership.
- Automatic Self Tests
- 5 Year AED Warranty